The College of SEO’s Simple SEO Guide For Start-Ups
The College of Marketing’s Simple SEO Guide For Start-Ups is a complete guide to basic Search Engine Optimization (SEO). This simple SEO Guide is easy to understand and will teach you how search engines work and basic strategies to increase your search engine visibility.
This SEO guide is completely free and easy to follow using College of SEO’s syllabus below. Did the word “FREE” scare you? Do not be fooled this SEO guide is top notch and worth reading and sharing.
Check out all the lessons in our SEO Guide!
Follow our SEO lessons below by clicking on the blue links.
- Lesson 1: How do search engines work?
- Lesson 2: What are the most used search engines?
- Lesson 3: How to use a search engine?
- Lesson 4: What are search operators and how can I use them?
- Lesson 5: What is Search Engine Optimization?
- Lesson 6: SEO Variables
- Lesson 7: How to write SEO content for your website?
- Lesson 8: How to do basic seo keyword research?
- Lesson 9: How to write SEO page titles?
- Lesson 10: What are backlinks to a website?
- Lesson 11: How to build a SEO friendly website?
- Lesson 12: Must Have SEO Tools
- Lesson 13: How To Measure SEO?